n. 摄影, 摄影术
- the act of taking and printing photographs
- the process of producing images of objects on photosensitive surfaces
- the occupation of taking and printing photographs or making movies
- Photography is her favourite pastime.
- The contrast of light and shade is important in photography.
- I've decided to learn photography in order that I may better appreciate the beauty of nature.
- He is interested in music, and I in photography.
- He has a passion for photography.
- French physicist. He won a1908 Nobel Prize for developing a method of reproducing colors by photography.
- There was some marvellous wildlife photography in the documentary.
- Photography is one of his hobbies.
The art or process of producing images of objects on photosensitive surfaces.摄影：在感光表面产生物体影像的技术或过程The art, practice, or occupation of taking and printing photographs.摄影术：拍摄和洗印照片的技术、专业或职业A body of photographs.一组照片
文章来源: 起怎么写 http://www.yiduw.com文章标题: photography