a. 警觉的, 灵敏的, 留心的
vt. 使警觉, 通知, 使意识到
【法】 警报, 警戒状态, 警戒期间
to alert sb to the danger of...
to alert sb to the fact that...
on the alert动词过去式:alerted 过去分词:alerted 现在分词:alerting 第三人称单数:alerts
- condition of heightened watchfulness or preparation for action
- a warning serves to make you more alert to danger
- an automatic signal (usually a sound) warning of danger
同义词：alarm, warning signal, alarum
- warn or arouse to a sense of danger or call to a state of preparedness
- very attentive or observant
- mentally responsive
- not unconscious; especially having become conscious
- (usually followed by `to') showing acute awareness; mentally perceptive
- Troops are on the alert against any possible aggression.
- The alert leopard went up to a deer quietly.
- Although he's over eighty his mind is still remarkably alert.
- An alert listener will have noticed the error.
文章来源: 起怎么写 http://www.yiduw.com文章标题: alert